Monday, August 25, 2008

Sometimes, You've Just Got to Nerd It Up

Obviously, this blog is written by a person who...blah, blah, blah.

Know what? You can finish that sentence however you want. It makes no difference to me. In any case, about a year ago, I started writing "reviews" on IGN about games I had finished, and I had hoped that people would read them. Sometimes, you've just got to nerd it up -- and that's what I'm going to do here. Unfortunately, no one read them, just like I had hoped. Or not hoped. Or whatever.

I'm sure blogspot (or whatever the hell it's called) is filled with video game reviews from people who -- I don't know -- just want to mimic the big boys. They want to share their thoughts on a game because they'd like to feel that people give a damn about what they say.

I, fortunately, know that people don't give a damn about what I say.

But I'd like to believe, son!

So, I'd like to share some reviews I wrote on IGN. Some are good, others are stupid, and the more recent ones I may or may not write in the future will hopefully change your life.

That's right. I said it. CHANGE YOUR LIFE. For the better, hopefully.

Oh, and if I know you personally (as in, a close friend of mine), just let me say this: "OH GOD PLEASE STOP READING I'M NOT AS BIG A NERD AS YOU THINK I AM!"

That is all.

No comments: