Thursday, August 16, 2007

Outdoor Awesomeness Has Finally Been Accomplished!

At first, I thought the mountain had conquered me. I was down and out, bleeding, broken arms and legs and all, and I was ready to give up all hope of continued life in this world. Screaming for help came to mind, but all I could muster, however, was one measly "Ouch." The sun was disappearing behind the clouds, and a nasty rainstorm was thundering in the distance. To add to the signs of impending doom, even the deer, normally known for their calm and vegetarian natures, were creeping up on me, sharp fangs bared.

This was the end.

Finally, when all hope was lost, sunlight erupted from the sky, and an all-knowing voice boomed, "You, who suffer so much from your injuries, who decided to solo hike on a mighty mountain, and who has both broken arms and legs -- you must visit Wildernet.com. It will only lead you to safety and a fun, lively outdoor recreation community in the future."

"What?" I inquired. "How can that be? There has never been an outdoor recreation site that has offered those sort of community options."

The voice answered, "Visit the site, and you will see..."

And as soon as that phrase was uttered, the sun disappeared once again. That beautiful light in the sky may have been gone, but there suddenly was a inspirational fire burning within the depths of my heart.

I knew right then that I was going to live.

ONLY THANKS TO WILDERNET.COM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!WTF!!!!! THIS R T3H GREATNESS!!!!! I R IN LUV WIT WILD3RN3T.C0M!!!!!!

Ben said...

This is one well written, yet reckless promotion for the most awesome site on the internet...WILDERNET.COM!!! LOLOLOLO
LOL

cbrowning said...

Wow, thanks guys...even though this thanks has been a long time coming.