Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Saggy Eyelids Hurt Small Children

Believe me, getting only four hours of sleep is not good for the soul. Right now, I'm humming Corey Hart's "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night" because, well, that's pretty much exactly what I'm doing: wearing sunglasses inside.

Ugh. What a terrible way to start this blog.

Actually, strike that! Do you know that Wildernet.com is the best way to perk up those sleepy eyelids and help you make your way through the day? It's absolutely true!

Almost the exact opposite of how Tolstoy's War and Peace is a cure for insomnia, Wildernet.com, with its numerous community options and a plethora of recreational information, has the ability to make even the most tired of people wake up and shout, "Hot dang, it's good to be alive!" It's like the anti-cure for insomnia. Yes, you read those italicized words correctly. Anti-cure. Impressed yet?

Just trust me on this one. Simply check out your favorite campground or trail's profile on the website, take one good whiff, and SHABOOM!

It's a miracle! You're awake and ready to take on the day! Much like I am right now!

Simple as that. So throw out that coffee and energy drink, splash some water on your face, take off those sunglasses, and visit Wildernet.com, the only source for a true wake-up call!

No comments: