Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Have Been Warned

Since this is a blog that no one will read or care about and its only purpose is to allow me to spew out my nerdy tendencies on paper, let me say to anyone who might actually read this:

"I'm sorry."

To people who may know me personally, I'm even more sorry. If you even glance at what I have written, you probably will immediately vomit and curse at your computer screen and throw a temper tantrum right where you stand (which, by the way, would be incredibly hilarious on film). Yes, I am a nerd, and as a nerd, I have to indulge in nerdy tendencies and write about nerdy things. So...I'd like to reiterate by apologizing profusely. Preferably out my nose. If that even makes sense.

To everyone else: I can't apologize because you don't exist. It's not conceivably possible for someone other than someone I know to be reading this in the first place -- however, if you do exist, well then, more power to ya.

Thanks, and Go for Broak!

No comments: